Adraki Aloo Gobhi
(Cook with Harish)
Adraki Aloo Gobhi is a North Indian recipe prepared in almost every kitchen. This easy-to-make dish is prepared using fresh potatoes and cauliflower and tossed in some aromatic spices. The dish is perfect for the main dish. The dish can be well served on occasions like anniversary, potluck, kitty parties or any special get-togethers. It can be well complemented with any regular meal and can be paired up with cooked rice or even hot chapattis. Try this easy and scrumptious recipe and surprise your guests with your amazing culinary skills. Try this simple aloo gobhi adraki recipe for your next house party and enjoy with your loved onese.
- 2 medium Cauliflower 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium Potatoes large florets
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 3 Green chillies slit
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- 2 inch pieces Ginger cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoon Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Heat oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds. When they begin to change colour, add green chillies and ginger paste. Sauté for half a minute.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower and stir. Sauté for two to four minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix. Add yogurt and mix again, cover and cook on medium heat till done.
- Add ginger strips and stir well. Add tomato and stir. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.