Chicken Liver Kathi Roll
(Cook With harish)
Chicken liver Kathi Roll is a mouth-watering chicken recipe in which homemade roti is stuffed with chicken liver , salad and chutney. A kati roll is a street-food dish originating from Kolkata, India. In its original form, it is a skewer-roasted kebab wrapped in a paratha bread. I know you Try so many times kathi roll.
Today iam going to give new taste of kathi roll you can share with your friends & family and iam sure they are going to enjoy it t the fullest. This delicious recipe can be a great snack for any time of the day when you want to enjoy a nice flavorful snack. chicken Liver is known for its high protein content so you can make this recipe without having to think about the calories. This recipe is also known as chicken liver wrap or a chicken liver roll. .
So lets Start Chicken liver Kathi Roll Steps by Steps
Dough Ingredients(For the Roll)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour(Maida)
- ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- ¼ Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder Pinch of Salt
- Slice Onions,
- julienne Tomatoes , Some bell peppers
- julienne Ginger
- Chopped Garlic
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- Crushed Red Chilli
- Garam Masala
- Cumin Powder
- Ground Coriander
- Chaat Masala
- Chicken Liver Pieces
- Chutney of Your Choice
- Fresh Coriander
- Lemon Juice
- First soak chicken Liver in milk For one Night before.
- Marinate the chicken Liver ,you can use any indian spices as per your choice.
- I always prefer Turmeric, red chilli, coriander powder and salt Etc
- Let it marinate for at-least an half hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and grill the chicken liver on both the sides till its cooked.
- Slice the chicken lice and keep aside.
- For Mixture
- In a bowl add onion, tomato, bell peppers lemon juice, salt, chat masala, red chili powder and cumin powder. mix and keep aside
- In a food processor, combine all the “dough ingredients” and dough. Keep aside for 15 min (For dough to rise)
- Divide into 7 equal ball sized and roll into chapatis.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook both the sides of the chapati using 1/2 tsp of oil for each chapati.
- Remove on a serving plate and smear a thin layer of green chutney and place chicken liver and mixture .
- Make a tight wrap and cover with paper or aluminum wrap.