Curried Fish Cake
(Cook With Harish)
When i think for fish appetizer Curried fish cakes is always come in to the my mind this appetizers is very delicious and this recipe i used to make so many time in my work place. so people are often intimidated to make them at home. DON’T BE. They’re so easy—literally anyone can do it. Here’s everything you need to know.
So lets start curried fish cake steps by steps
- 1 pound fish (river sole ,cod fish, etc) shredded
- 2 no of potato
- bay leaf, clove, roughly cut onion 1 no
- Dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander
- Fine red chopped onion
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon curried powder
- 4 to 6 eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash red chilly pepper powder
- First need to cook fish properly with bay leaf, clove and onion in a pan.
- Boiled potato in different pan.(cooked properly)
- Once your fish and potato cooked properly keep a side for cooling
- Remove potato skin
- Remove bay leaf , clove and onions from fish.
- Now fish and potato mix together and mash from hand or you can use blender.
- Add some saute onion. (Do not Cooked in high heat onion get brown)
- Mix together Fish,saute onions, curry powder,bread crumbs, chopped coriander, salt and pepper.
- Fold in mayo, then form into patties.
- Keep some Beaten eggs in different bowl
- Some plain flour in different bowl
- Dip patties in Flour first than Into Eggs
- Crumb with homemade bread crumb
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, drop fish cakes and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve Curried Fish Cakes immediately with green chutney and chilly mayonnaise
If you take my opinion For making mixture use hand better than use blender.