CURRIED MAC AND CHEESE BALLS
(Cook With Harish)
the best mac and cheese recipe is just in few ingredients , super simple. Cooked pasta—you can use any kind you love or spices you can add according to your taste ,heavy cream, shredded cheddar cheese and grated parmesan. That’s it. You can add seasoning to taste, but the parmesan is pretty salty and it’s a good idea to heavily salt the pasta water, so save the seasoning until last to see if it is truly necessary.
A comfort classic that everyone will be fighting for! Crisp on the outside yet so soft, creamy and cheesy on the inside. YESSS!
So lets start curried mac and cheese steps by steps
- 3 cups macaroni and cheese,homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups vegetable oil, or more, as needed
- Salt to taste
- curried powder
- Seasoning as per your choice
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add some chop onions, garlic saute lightly than add fresh chop tomato cook properly. Once your onion, tomato cook properly add some curry powder, some spices as per your taste add macaroni cook properly add some cream and tomato sauce add some cheese set seasoning as per your taste.
- Place macaroni and cheese into the refrigerator until form, about 3-4 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll macaroni and cheese into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch balls, forming about 12.
- Working one at a time, dip balls into eggs, then crumb in Bread crumb pressing to coat.
- Heat oil for frying
- Add macaroni and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately, garnished with some dip as per your choice , if desired.