French Toast Recipe | How to Make French Toast Harish Kitchen.
Cook With Harish
A lovely, crispy French Toast perfect for the morning. Crisp and buttery on the outside, fluffy on the inside, homemade French Toast are a breakfast (or a dinner!) for which my entire family cheers.
Homemade Homemade French Toast.
Want to learn how to make French Toast at home? Today’s recipe teaches you how to make perfect fluffy Homemade French Toast in your own kitchen.
French Toast Recipe | How to Make French Toast Harish Kitchen
- 4 Thick slices bread
- 2 Whole eggs
- ⅔ Cup milk
- ½ Tsp Ground cinnamon vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp Green cardamom (Optional)
- ½ Cup Sugar Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Vegetables Oil
- 05 Gram Butter
- 15 Gram whipped Cream
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, cardamom, cinnamon and powder sugar.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.