Fried Chicken Wings
(Cook With Harish)
Deep-fried chicken wings have long been a staple of Southern cooking. But the concept of cooking wings in peppery hot sauce was born in 1964 at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York, when co-owner Teressa Bellissimo cooked leftover wings in hot sauce as a late-night snack for her son and his friends. The guys liked them so much that the Bellissimos put them on the menu the next day. Served with celery slices and bleu cheese sauce, “Buffalo Wings” were an instant hit. from that time all around world people invented so many various types of wings recipe. today we also going to make fried chicken wings .
These fried chicken wings are marinated in buttermilk, then coated in seasoned flour and deep fried to golden brown perfection. Serve your fried chicken wings with a side of ranch for an easy and satisfying appetizer
- 4 pounds chicken wings (about 14 wings)
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup minced ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 qt. vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
Learn Fried Chicken Wings Steps by Steps
- Wash and clean chicken properly . Place chicken and minced onions,garlic, salt, and ginger in a large bowl; toss to combine. Whisk together eggs and buttermilk pour over chicken. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Pour oil into a pan for frying
- Whisk together flour and black pepper, curry powder, salt,and chili powder in a large bowl.
- Remove chicken from egg and buttermilk mixture. Drain chicken well.
- Arrange chicken wings on wire rack in a jelly-roll pan at 300° for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep a side for cool down.
- Make flour mixture for chicken (for mixture all purpose flour add salt, pepper a pinch of baking powder)
- Nicely mix chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry chicken 7 to 9 minutes or until browned. Drain on a paper towels.
Now you can serve chicken wings with ranch or your choice of sauce