Uttarakhand recipes ghughuti
(Cook With Harish)
Hello friends i came back with the new recipe from uttarakhand. this recipe come with the new taste, new twist, and new story. As you all know uttarakhand is a Religious place and people celebrate festivals in own unique way.
Uttarakhand is divided in two beautiful heaven, first is Kumaon and second is Garhwal. They use same type of spices and make same type of food, like Thechwani, Dubuk, Aaloo ke Gutke, and Till ki Chutney. mostly all food is similar in both place. i start wondering When i saw We have mostly same culture, and food. but We celebrating festivals own there unique way. so i get chance to learn how we make food in different way in same festivals.
i still remember my mom make for me. this snacks name is Ghu Ghu Ti, Specially we make this recipe in festivals, and today i am going to share my memories With you with this Recipe.
Ghu Ghu Ti
- 100 gram Wheat flour
- 100 gram Semolina
- 2 cup jaggery
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 3 tbsp Grated Coconut
- 10 gram Almonds Powder
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients, with Wheat flour, semolina, fennel seeds, Almond powder, and coconut powder.
- Now add jaggery water. around 1/2 cup of water and prepare a sticky dough.
- You can make any kind of Shape Cylinder, round, square or any shape.
- Pinch small balls from the dough and shape them in the form of small cylinders and put them in Hot oil to fry.
- The Ghu Ghu Ti are ready when turn into dark brown color on their surface. Take them out in paper towel and serve with Hot Tea.