Healthy Greens Risotto
(Cook With Harish)
Risotto is a traditional northern Italian dish where rice is simmered in stock until it reaches a rich, creamy consistency. Risotto can be served plain, incorporated with other ingredients and flavours or simply used as a bed for some cooked meat or vegetables. today we going to make Healthy greens risotto This Healthy greens risotto recipe is infused with a number of fresh herbs, imparting remarkable flavour into the risotto rice base. Lets start steps by steps healthy greens risotto
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 60g unsalted butter
- ½ leek, white part only, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g arborio rice or vialone nano rice
- 100ml white wine
- 1L hot vegetable stock
- 150g Asparagus
- 100g small cubes of zucchini and broccoli florets
- As per your choice greens vegetables
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Coarsely chopped thyme, micro greens, to serve
- Heat the olive oil and 20g butter in a large and thick saucepan over a medium-high heat until the butter foams. Reduce heat to medium low, add the leek and garlic and stir for 3-4 minutes until tender and soft.
- Add the rice. Stir for a minute or so to toast the rice and coat it in oil, then add the vermouth or wine and bring to the boil.
- Add the hot stock, one ladleful at a time, stirring until each ladleful is absorbed before adding the next. Stir for 10-15 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
- Add zucchini, broccoli and asparagus and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bright green and tender add some chopped thyme. Stir in the grated parmesan and remaining butter to combine.
- 5.Serve hot, with some micro greens.