Heirloom tomatoes salad
(Cook With Harish)
Tomato is one that has been grown for 40 or more years without crossbreeding. One of these tomato heirloom tomatoes has so many different colors Brandy-wine, German Pink, Black Krim, Cherokee Purple, Early Gray, Big Beef,and Atkinson are some of my favorite varieties. However, the problem is that they are getting super quality tomatoes.
Most commercial producers are now growing varieties that are one notch above the plain medium. They are easy to grow, harvest and ship but have no real taste or aroma. So pray for god before purchase.
Who doesn’t like classic tomatoes mozzarella salad but seriously everybody know about these salad so we going to change this salad for your party menu to impress your all guest and you can add this salad to to your special menu.
Here We add tomatoes different color , olives , toasted bread, Basil Pesto , olive oil and balsamic.
Heirloom Tomatoes salad
- 1 number Heirloom tomatoes any Two types sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 number Regular Tomatoes sliced 1/4-inch thick
- cherry tomato as per requirement
- Slice olive as per requirement
- Balsamic Glaze Drizzle
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil extra virgin
- tbsp Basil Pesto
- Slice Bread Toasted with Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt and fresh ground black pepper To taste
- Slice french baguette bread and toast.
- Preheat oven to 450°F brush the bread With Olive oil and toast in the oven until the edges are a little crispy, about 10 minutes. set a side
- In a Round plate arrange slices of tomatoes, Cherry tomatoes, and Olive slice,in an round shape so tomatoes can cover plate properly. You may have more rows depending on the size of the plate and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the salad, drizzle of balsamic reduction, and Basil Pesto.
- Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Keep bread on top before serve and garnish With fresh Basil leaves or lettuce.