Italian fish & eggplant Wrap
(Cook With Harish)
You have an Italian wrap recipe that’s out of this world and full of flavor. this wrap serve with eggplant, fish, and cauliflower and some seasonal vegetables. this wrap is different from regular wrap if you are fish lover and you looking your fish in Italian way so this recipe is made your day so lets starts Italian fish and eggplant wrap steps by steps.
- 2 tablespoons vegetables oil or light olive oil
- 1 Fresh mixed herbs.
- 2 medium to large eggplants, each trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- 25 grm baby spinach and peas shoots
- 100 grm cauliflower
- Red Yellow Pepper
- Zucchini, onions, garlic
- Fish as per your choice 5 to 6 ounce
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
Preparation of ratatouille
- Cut Eggplant into slice and grilled eggplant slice on both sides with Basil oil.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, arrange as many pieces of eggplant in a single layer as will fit. Fry each side until golden brown and softened, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer cooked eggplant to a plate, and repeat with remaining slices.
- Cut zucchini, Bell pepper, Onions and Fresh tomatoes Cut in Cubes
- Fry all the Vegetables zucchini , bell pepper and onions and remove keep it side.
- Now take a heavy pan for making ratatouille.
- Preheat the pan put 2 tbs olive or vegetable oil for saute garlic.
- Saute garlic until brown add Tomatoes cooked for 2 to 4 minutes add all the fry vegetables cooked little.
- Just touch of little tomato sauce, add salt to taste and basil leaves.
- Now your ratatouille is done keep a side.
How to make cauliflower puree
- 1 tablespoons (30g) unsalted butter
- 4 medium cloves garlic,
- 100 grm cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 cups (275ml) milk add some vegetables stock or water
- 1 or 2 number bay leaf
- Kosher salt
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until softened lower heat as necessary to prevent browning.
- Add cauliflower, Milk and/or stock, and Bay leaf . Cover, bring to a simmer, and cook, adjusting heat to maintain simmer, until cauliflower is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Uncover and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by about three-quarters, about 20 to 25 minutes. Discard bay leaf.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend cauliflower and liquid to form a very smooth puree. Season with salt.
Spinach and peas shoot
- Rinse spinach in cold water, and peas shoot keep it side
How to Grilled Fish Steps by Steps
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (5 to 6 ounce) fillets halibut as per your choice
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley and marinate fish.
- Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat with lightly oil.
- Remove halibut filet from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill filet 3 minutes per side or until fish is cooked lightly.
Platting wrap Steps by Steps
- Assemble wraps by taking a slice of eggplant and fish, Place Grilled fish fillet, and wrap in grilled eggplants.
- Place eggplant wrap, folded side down, on a baking sheet. Bake at 300°F until fish is done, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat ratatouille, and cauliflower puree.
- Place ratatouille and fish and eggplant wrap on plates. cauliflower puree spread in plate, Top spinach with pea shoots Serve with lime wedges Serve hot.
- i liked to use beetroot puree cauliflower florets (Optional).