(Cook With Harish)
Kachumber Salad is a fresh, crunchy salad that doesn’t need any cooking and can be rustled up whenever hunger strikes. Here is how to make it.Let me tell you, I take my salads very seriously! No matter how much food is on the dining table, a salad is a must in my house.And for the busy and hectic weekdays, I love making salads that need less effort and the ingredients are easily available in my pantry.
Course Salad Cuisine Indian Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 5 minutes Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 cup Tomato Chopped
- 1 cup Cucumber Chopped
- 1 tsp Green chili Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Check for salt and lemon juice.
- Serve along with Indian style meals