Marinated beans Salad
Spread the love
(Cook With Harish)
This salad you can add in your meal. lets Learn how to make marinated beans salad steps by steps.
Marinated beans salad
Green beans, string beans, or snap beans are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, and of folic acid and fiber, and today we going to make the best healthy salad for our diet meal plan. lets learn how to make marinated beans salad.
- 55 gram French beans Blanched
- 5 gram Cherry tomato cut into half
- 5 gram Kalamata Olive or Black Olive
- Dried Quinoa ( Black ) A pinch
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- salt to taste
- Crushed Pepper A pinch
- 1 teaspoon French Mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Bring a medium pot of well-salted water to a boil over high heat and cook the green beans until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain and cool under cold running water.
- Heat a skillet over low heat and dry roast the Black Quinoa seeds for 5-8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans with the cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, Fresh Lemon Juice, and French mustard. Stir in the olives, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the vegetables with the Dressing, adjust the seasoning, and start plate.
- For garnish you can use micro greens and Dried Black Quinoa