Masala Cheese Mushroom
(Cook With Harish)
Masala stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese are the ultimate delicious appetiser for any occasion!Not only are these stuffed mushroom SUPER delicious, this simple recipe makes mushrooms taste so good! Even non-mushroom lovers LOVE these Masala Stuffed Mushrooms in a cream cheese .
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- chopped onion
- 250 mL package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan and cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder,
- ¼ teaspoon red chill powder
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough end of stems.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped onions, mushroom stems to the skillet. add some curry powder , red chilli powder and salt to taste Fry until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn garlic. Set aside to cool.
- When garlic, onions and mushroom mixture is no longer hot, stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and chopped coriander Mixture should be very thick. Using a little spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and gratened cheese properly and serve with basil mayonnaise