Mussels In Paradise Recipe
Steamed mussels with white wine and garlic is an easy one-pot meal ready in 20 minutes! Aromatic garlic are cooked with fresh mussels for a light appetizer or meal. Check out the essential tips for perfect cooking every time easy to make , healthy food. lets start how to make mussels steps by steps.
Fresh Mussels in Paradise
- 20 pieces fresh mussels
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup white wine local
- 1 sprigs parsley fine chopped
- 1/2 pieces lemon juice fresh
- 2 cubes butter salted
- salt to taste
- Wash mussels under cool running water. Scrub the outside and debeard the mussels if present, pull fibrous beard towards the hinge of the shell to remove and discard.
- In a large saute pan heat oil over medium-high heat.
- When olive oil is enough hot , add chopped onions and garlic. Stir and cook until onion are transparent and garlic is soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Quickly add the cleaned mussels to the pot, cover and steam for 1 minutes. Carefully open the lid and stir mussels.
- Add wine and cover again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover and steam until mussels are opened up and cooked, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now remove the Cover from mussels , turn off the stove and add butter , lemon juice taste the salt and set seasoning according you , let the butter melt now your mussels is ready to serve.
- Add some chopped before serve and 1 or 2 slices of garlic bread.
- Before check your all mussels is open properly.