Onion Tomato Raita
(Cook with Harish)
Onion Tomato Raita is a quick and easy recipe. Onion tomato raita is made with yoghurt and chopped onions and tomatoes along with some spices. It goes supremely well as a side dish with Biryanis and Tahri and can also be served with plan rice and paratha.
- 1 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 small finely chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoon chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 1/8 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves
- Rinse the onion, tomatoes, mint leaves and green chili and then finely chop them. Keep aside
- Whisk the curd in a bowl. Gradually add finely chopped onion, tomato, mint leaves and green chilli in the bowl of curd.
- Then add roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt in the curd. Mix everything very well.
- Garnish the onion tomato raita with coriander leaves and serve with pulao or biryani.