PANEER Aur PALAK NUGGETS
(Cook With Harish)
I like to make these golden chicken nuggets because they’re so quick and easy. My whole family loves them. but people do not like to eat chicken every day so You can also make vegetables nuggets instead chicken . so we are going to make today paneer aur palak nuggets.
INGREDIENTS FOR PANEER & PALAK NUGGETS (COTTAGE CHEESE & SPINACH NUGGETS)
- 250 grams paneer grated (cottage cheese)
- 100 grams chopped palak ( spinach)
- 2 tablespoon coriander chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon green chilli chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ginger chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped fine
- ½ cup onion chopped fine
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 teaspoon tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon ajwain coarsely pounded (carom seeds)
- Salt to taste
For the crust
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon plain flour mixed with 2 tablespoon water.
- Oil for frying
DIRECTIONS FOR PANEER &PALAK NUGGETS (COTTAGE CHEESE & SPINACH NUGGETS)
- Saute Ginger, garlic,tomato, onions,chilli
- Add paneer, chopped spinach ,coriander
- Add whole cumin
- Add turmeric
- Add red chilli powder a pinch
- Set the mix in a pan
- After the mix is set, cut into square pieces
- Dip in flour paste and roll in bread crumb
Fry the nuggets
- Heat Vegitables oil or butter in a pan, add whole cumin add onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Add choped tomoto
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli and toss for 30 seconds.
- Now add 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder,coriander powder, salt to taste cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Grease a tray, spread the paneer and palak mix to cool.
- Keep covered in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into 1½” to 2” square pieces.
- Dip in flour paste and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the nuggets on medium heat.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with a sauce of your choice.