Classic posh prawn cocktail with avocado recipe.
(cook with Harish)
Prawn salad Benefits.
Making this salad is a no brainer, but there are some rules. it should never br prepared this salad. Classic posh prawn cocktail with avocado recipe, Salads are always healthy refreshments for everyone. This salad is very easy & tasty. Yo can prepare this salad with very few ingredients that you will always get in your home. we have not used at special ingredients to prepare this salad. You can make this salad as a evening snacks or for light dinner also it is very good for your weight loss
The prawn cocktail has been revolutionised over the years with new tastes and aspect introduced. The 1970s beloved style would see prawns drenched in Marie Rose sauce, dolloped upon shredded iceberg lettuce and served in a wine glass (a glass of blue nun optional).
Over the years, with a sophisticated evolution of the starter, prawn cocktail has retained its popularity. It has become almost integral to the cultural history of modern Britain yet the origin is surprisingly American.
classic posh prawn cocktail with avocado recipe.
- 300 gram cooked peeled North Atlantic prawns, drained and dried
- 2 number ripe medium avocados
- 15 ml Fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- slice fennel
- Micro greens
- ½ cup Cocktail sauce
- Slice Heart of palm
Quick and Easy Boiled Shrimp Recipe.
- Shrimp cooks quickly. The secret is to take them out before they turn rubbery and the cool them down to stop the cooking process. You’re shrimp will be ready in less than 5 minutes! Easy Peasy. You may be wondering what I did with all this boiled shrimp.
- Raw shrimp , peeled & deveined.8 Cups spring water1 Cut lemon,onions and some crushed garlic for flavor.1/2 tsp ground black pepper and salt.1-2 Bay leaves
How to Boil Shrimp:
- Place the shrimp in a large sauce pan along with 1 Tbsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and bay leaf. Add 8 cups water and bring to a boil over med/high heat.
- Once water boil, add the peeled and deveined shrimp and simmer until pink, about 2-3 minutes depending on size of the shrimp.
- Drain and transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process and let cool.
How to make Cocktail Sauce.
- 8 tbsp light mayonnaise 4 tbsp crème fraîche 6 tbsp ketchup 2 tbsp creamed horseradish 1½ tsp tomato puree Juice of ½ lemon A dash of sugar
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
How to mix Salad.
- To make classic posh prawn cocktail with avocado, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl With sauce, posh prawns and season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the avocados and cut into small dice, toss in the lemon juice and season with pepper.
- Slice the fennel and Heart of palm or you can use lettuce also down to their hearts (the tight, inner leaves) and finely shred. Peel, stone and cut the avocados into thin wedges. Lightly toss 1 tbsp of the dressing into the prawns, fennel, lettuce, chicory and avocados. Divide between glasses. Spoon the remaining dressing on top of the cocktails and sprinkle with a little black pepper and chopped parsley.
- Serve with a small lemon wedge.