Spread the love
(Cook with Harish)
Bruschetta originated in Italy during 15th century. However, the dish can be traced back to Ancient Rome, when olive growers would bring their olives to a local olive press and taste a sample of their freshly pressed oil using a slice of bread.
Chicken Tikka is a delicious appetizer that is packed with flavor. It starts with chicken pieces marinated in yogurt along with lime juice and aromatic spices, cooked to create a delicious appetizer. how you feel if your chicken tikka give you in italian way lets start then new style Bruschetta ( Punjabi Bruschetta ).
- 1 cup fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. ginger paste
- 3 tbsp. garlic paste
- 3 to 4 tbsp. garam masala
- 6 peppercorns (or 2 dry red chilies)
- 1/2 tsp. orange food coloring
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened yogurt (should not be sour)
- 2 1/4 lbs./1 kg. skinless and boneless chicken breast (or thigh, cut into 2-inch chunks)
- 1 large onion (cut into very thin rings)
- 3 tbsp. lime juice (or lemon juice freshly squeezed)
- 1 tsp. chaat masala (available at most Indian groceries)
- 👇 Chicken tikka recipe how to make at home
INGREDIENTSFOR THE TOMATOES AND CHICKEN TIKKA
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp. mint chutney
- 1 tsp. kosher salt / or Normal salt
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. thinly chopped coriander leaves
- dice chicken tikka in small cubes.
- Add some chaat masala and lemon juice
FOR THE BREAD
- large baguette, or (regular bread) sliced ¼” thick on the bias Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- cloves garlic, halved
- Cut small dice and marinated tomatoes: heat pan, low heat and heat oil. Add garlic and cook until lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes,dice chicken tikka, coriander chopped , lemon juice, salt, chaat masala, and red pepper flakes. Add garlic and oil and toss to combine. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast bread: Brush bread on both sides lightly with oil and place on large baking sheet or you can toast in toaster also. Toast bread until golden, 5 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Let bread cool for 5 minutes, then rub tops of bread with mint chutney