Punjabi Pasta Recipe
(Cook With Harish)
Chicken is a classic felling for pasta in the Emilia romagna region Or you can find easily every very pasta with chicken easily. to me chicken Tikka is more flavorful than our grilled chicken you can add any spices or you can cook chicken in any style for stuffed pasta don’t hesitate to use your spices. Although some recipes include with any spices.
I prefer this version, which allows you to savor the simplicity of the pasta and the Punjabi flavor of the filling with just a bit of coriander and melted butter.You Can freeze the extra Ravioli this recipe makes in batches to pull out as needed. Drop the still – frozen pasta into boiling salted water, and you ‘ll have a delicious meal in less than five minutes.
Punjabi Pasta Recipe
- 150 gram Chicken Tikka For filling
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Coriander Chopped For filling
- 15 gram Cottage Cheese Chopped For filling
- Pasta Dough Cut into 24- inch length
- Freshly Grated parmigiano-Reggiano you can Choose any type of cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Kosher Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cornmeal For Dusting
- Chop onions and Chopped garlic For sauce
- Slice Button mushroom and clamshell mushroom You can Choose any one ( For sauce )
- 3 Cup Cream For sauce
- To prepare the filling. combine the Chicken Tikka, Cottage Cheese, Coriander chopped, Salt and Pepper in bowl, mixing well. Refrigerate for ½ hour to firm up the filling.
- Remove the filling from the refrigerator and keep it side.
- Fold one pasta sheet in half so that the two shorts end meet, to mark the center, then unfold the sheet so that it rests lengthwise in front of you. working on one side of the crease, starting 2 inches from the end, arrange tablespoonfuls of feeling down the sheet at 4 inch intervals.
- Fold the other side of the pasta back over so that the edges again line up. and press the dough around the mounds of filling to seal. center a 3- inch scalloped cutter around each mounds of filling and cut circles. press the edge together firmly to seal, with out losing the pretty scallop. place the ravioli on a baking sheet dusted with cornmeal, and repeat with the renaming dough and filling. ( we need only 20 ravioli for this recipes. arranged the remaining ravioli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until firm. then transfer to heavy-duty freezer bags and freeze for up to 2 months. )
- Bring a larger pot of generously salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the 20 ravioli into the boiling water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until just tender.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in large saute pan over medium- high heat. When it is foamy, drop chopped onions, garlic and cook for 1 minute or until lightly toasted but not brown, add slice mushrooms and cook for 1 minute, add cream and cook.
- Lift the ravioli out of the boiling water a slotted spoon and place in the saute pan with the cream sauce. Add a small splash of the pasta water and gently toss to coat the ravioli with the butter. Serve in warm pasta bowls, sprinkled with a little grated parmigiano, cracked pepper and micro greens.